Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours.

I always worry, I wont have much to occupy my time. After my kids go back to school, I lament that my days will be filled with endless cleaning and that is about it. Then life happens and canning kicks in. Gone are those thoughts of nothing to do. There is always something to do. My list gets longer everyday. But lately, it exploded. On Sunday, during a lull in the rain storm, I picked the last bowl of Concord grapes to make jelly with. Unfortunately, I had no pectin, so I must get that done in the next few days or else they will go to waste. A post for my blog everyday, writing almost 2000 words a day for a novel, orchestrating a surprise move (it's official, we are moving Jan 1) and the redecorating that will precede it, a Super Saturday project to prepare for people, a million errands, a missionary discussion every Sunday for the next few weeks, Football playoffs, Christmas shopping and making... It begs the question, How am I going to get it all done? Beats me! But it is really fun and even though I'm exhausted, I wouldn't have it any other way. So if my kids come to church in dirty clothes for the next few weeks and I look like I have a stripe on top of my head due to grow out, just smile, because I am really happy right now and this bone that God has thrown me tastes really good!

No comments: