Monday, November 23, 2009

As if I need another project...

Yes, one of my Christmas gifts to my Sister-in-law's are a compilation of recipes in a cute little homemade book and a homemade apron, with a few other homemade goodies from my garden. In the spirit of giving, my favorite Holiday, I am going to try this...tie one on

If you happen to be the lucky recipient of said gift, please don't look too closely at the stitching. I just don't have time to do a proper job or maybe it's the lack of calories in my stomach due to the fact that I am now an official Weight Watcher. Poo! I hate watching my weight, but it must be done. I have done it before, and I can do it again. YMCA tonight, because we all know that as soon as you see results, you get all psyched about it and it doesn't seem so bad.

3 comments:

Erika said...

How CUTE!! You are such a gusto-girl! Are you doing the actual Weight Watchers? I think that is such a good program, the best actually. I've been doing a "revised" Atkins--minus all the fat and red meat--and I've been able to lose 12 pounds in a month. I'm totally stoked. I want to look and feel cute for the holidays. It just makes me feel so much better.

Emily said...

I'm actually doing weight watchers. It's easy because it is so non limiting. When I did LA WeightLoss, it was really similar to a revised Atkins and lost a ton of weight, but I hated making two things for dinner. So far, so good. I like that I can sample my baked goods without feeling like a shmuck. 12 lbs for a petite little girl like you is a ton! And especially, since you look fabulous. I'm sure when I get down to near my goal weight, I will have to completely cut out all sugar and flour and fat just to get it down. Right now I've lost 5.5 lbs in 2 days...it's probably all water, but it gives me the reward I need to keep going.

Erika said...

That's awesome! You can do it. I have no doubt in my mind that if anyone can do it, you can.