
I did flowers for one wedding yesterday. Today, I decorated the cultural hall for another one. My house has exploded...and I don't care. My life is really fun right now. This kind of stuff is like taking really good drugs. It feeds my creative needs. I'd do it everyday if I could. The ladies that helped me with the flowers were expressing that it was hard for them to be so creative and it was stressful for them. They also have very clean and organized homes...we each have our talents.
Speaking of clean and organized homes, it's going to be Cinderella Saturday around here. I'm talking pre prince stage...soot and cinder stage, work you to the bone and have a smile on your face while doing it kind of Saturday. My poor children...I'm not even their Step-Mother!
2 comments:
LOL! How ya doing? Able to relax after this last week? You deserve it.
When you wrote on facebook that you were having a Cinderella Saturday I thought you were planning this magical day for your kids. Ha! I guess it was magical for you. What a great idea. I should make royal decree invitations for my girls and not tell them it is to clean. :)
Post a Comment