Friday, November 6, 2009
Tackling That Pesky Pile
Really, you all have one. Somewhere on a shelf or a counter is that precarious pile of stuff that seems to grow with each passing day. Ours is a corner counter that was meant for the telephone, the kind in the old days, that didn't need electricity. Since I don't even own a phone that has a cord, it was of no use to me. It became the haven for mail, screwdrivers, matches, homework, missing library books, random CD's, hats, ties, recipes and various plugs. Seeing that it was about to topple over, I tackled that bad boy today while watching Grey's Anatomy online. Bills opened (which, recently, has become my responsibility again) and sorted, homework filed in the kids folders, garbage thrown away and a random package of SweetTarts devoured in the process. Who says being organized doesn't have it's rewards? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have two pesky piles and I try to ignore them as much as possible until Mitchell comes in and throws everything on the floor which is my sign to clean up my pile.
Post a Comment