Friday, October 31, 2008

National Novel Writing Month

Ok people. It's now or never! I will be up at 12:01 am writing my first novel. Don't all cheer at once. You can do it too if you want. I have a screaming good story to write about! Go to nanowrimo.org and sign up if you dare. Wish me luck, and if you see me, ask me how it's going. 175 pages isn't that terrible in 30 days!

2 comments:

Afton said...

Yay!! I'm cheering. Good for you. I thought about doing it this year, but I still haven't edited my novel from last year and that really bugs me so much. I've got to get on that. I was going to spend Nov editing, but I wonder if THAT will even happen.

Emily said...

Ok, the first 4 pages and a plot are starting to form...exciting! I can't wait until tomorrow to write more. I have this novel stuck in my brain and it is itching to get out!