Thursday, October 9, 2008

Picture Day

Do you ever feel ripped off? Like you just flushed your money down the drain? Well, today is picture day, and I am feeling ripped off. Having 4 kids in elementary school together is a flood of duplicate paperwork, volunteer requests, and quadruple fees. Needless to say, my children will not be getting the deluxe package of pictures this year. We are getting the $8 lame package just so we can have one on the wall, and later, in the scrapbook. Sometimes I feel like the only reason I pay for these usually horrible pictures is to document the losing of teeth and self inflicted haircuts! So if you don't get a picture this year, don't feel bad.Christian is sporting two missing teeth. I told him to open his eyes more and this is what I got!
Brighten is missing her two front teeth. She still looks like a cherub to me....my baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Amen sista!

Sue said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to be extorted! Just scan us a copy:) Love ya, Mom

Rachel said...

I hate picture day especially when the photographers try to comb your kids hair...what are they thinking? I opted for the cheap package this year too. What's the point...one for the scrapbook and that's it.