I just had to share this photo of Anderson all snuggled in the blankets. He has been so sick for the last few days. I didn't even realize that a five year old could still get Croup! He is feeling better and hopefully Evan wont get it too!
Oh man! To be a kid again and be able to snuggle like that all day if needed. Not that he's having any fun, but sometimes, this morning in particular, I wish I could have stayed in bed just like that for a long, long time.
Sweet Anderson! Thanks for putting up with our crazy party even with a sick kid. What a great sport you are! Seriously though...THANK YOU for letting us use the barn. The kids had a great time. We a really appreciate it! BTW - can you send me any pictures you took? Thanks!
2 comments:
Oh man! To be a kid again and be able to snuggle like that all day if needed. Not that he's having any fun, but sometimes, this morning in particular, I wish I could have stayed in bed just like that for a long, long time.
Sweet Anderson! Thanks for putting up with our crazy party even with a sick kid. What a great sport you are! Seriously though...THANK YOU for letting us use the barn. The kids had a great time. We a really appreciate it!
BTW - can you send me any pictures you took? Thanks!
Post a Comment