Sunday, October 19, 2008

Childs Play



Kids are so creative. Our favorite "toys" in the house are craft and art supplies, blankets and pillows, legos and various building blocks, and dress up clothes. These are not always the cleanest options to play with, but my children genuinely enjoy there time with each other. They only went to school two days this week due to conferences, so they had plenty of play time. A Halloween play was put together, decorations were made for the windows, forts were made, and "School" was played. Yes, I let them play on the computer and watch movies too, but they always love being creative more than everything else..

2 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

That's so funy - my kids pulled out ALL of the blankets and made a tent city in the playroom this morning before church. And I made blanket tents with my brothers when I was little. Some things stay the same!
Loralee :)

Très Sucré said...

That looks about like what we did over UEA. We love being home bodies...