Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to School Boogies!!! Yuck!!!

It's 73 degrees in the house and I am freezing! Crap! I cannot be sick...but alas I think I am. Lethargy, blah, and now sore throat and fever. It's days like these, that you want to be ten again. What I wouldn't give to stay in bed and watch old movies and eat soup all day. Not gonna happen, I know, but a girl can dream...I haven't been sick in a long time. My children are back in school. That's probably where I got it from. Those evil little snot nosed kids sharing boogies in the hallway with my delightfully social children. Somebody shoot me! Stacey...bring me the Cherry coke stat!

2 comments:

Afton said...

Feel better soon. I know the boogies are not fun.

Rachel said...

Oh I am so sorry! I was dealing with all of that while you guys were out playing on the boat. (Imagine me stomping around right now and saying "No fair!") I really hope you get better soon! If you need me to come and do your laundry, I will.