Monday, October 13, 2008

I Have a Boyfriend!

I thought that would catch all of your attention! But seriously, I do. He has the words "EXTRA FIRM" written on his side. LOL!! He's very soft and I sleep with him every night. Patrick is always telling me to "get your boyfriend out of here!" I had another one once too. He was a lot longer than me and helped me keep my baby belly from getting smashed! Ok, I know he's a pillow, but still he is in my arms every night to help me keep my back aligned. Patrick calls it "My Boyfriend." I couldn't go to sleep without him. I have 10 pillows on my bed and this one is special. Incidentally, why do we have 10 pillows on our bed? I have no clue. But if I don't hold him all night, my back hurts the next morning. I guess I could find a chiropractor, but my boyfriend is free and is always there when I need him. I am thinking of giving him a name and a special pillowcase with a face on it! What do you think? ;)

2 comments:

Afton said...

What kind of pillow is this? I'm using a regular old pillow from the bed that we aren't using anymore becuase it's lost it's shape. It's ok and does help my back, but your "boyfriend" sounds much better than my old lumpy pillow. (definitely NOT extra firm.)

As for names, I'm thinking...Aragorn.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Thanks to you and Kevin's reference to this pillow, many years ago, we started calling Ben's "knee slamming pillow" his "girlfriend". It is a throw pillow made of fake velvet. He loves her and I get VERY upset when she makes her way over to MY side of the bed. She goes camping with us, to the beach, but isn't allowed on trips that require air travel or on scout campouts. He misses her and sometimes can't wait to get back home to her. Annoying!!! :)