This was a great article that I used for my kids to understand why we are such pests when it comes to what they can do on the internet. Internet safety
I hope this helps all the Mom's and Dad's out there understand how to explain internet safety. Fortunately, my kids were completely mortified by what Pornography was...it was actually quite funny. I thought Christian was going to get sick! You can get as complicated as you want by providing props for all the food. The kids loved it and I thought it actually put the point across better than I ever could have.
1 comment:
Another good source is a book called "The Trap: A Story to Help Teach Children Modesty and Protect Them From Pornography" by Karmel H. Newell. I got it at Deseret Book a while back for FHE and the kids were really interested. It's a story where a dad and boy are talking and the dad relates this wasp nest to pornography, and they talk about the computer, etc. My kids listened to the whole thing and asked questions. The artwork is beautiful. Our kids need all the help they can get in this crazy world!!
Post a Comment