
Happy Birthday Jack Wolfe! We had a great time at your party. We went on a train ride out to the pumpkin patch and watched the boats in the lake. It was a crisp 48 degrees and quite sunny out, but freezing with the wind.
I forgot how cold fall can be when it just sneeks up on you from nowhere. Christian really wanted to bring home this bunny,
that is until it scratched him. Evan was asleep for his friends party for the first half.
He woke up cold and I held him most of the time. That is quite an accomplishment seeing as he is just over 40 lbs!
4 comments:
I love the pictures and I loved seeing you tonight! You left without treats for your kids, so I will bring them to the Harvest Festival tomorrow night and sneak them to you. Thanks for coming!
Is this Lakeview Farms? I love Lakeview Farms. When Ethan was little, they didn't used to charge to get in and we'd go several times in the Fall just to ride on the boat and take the train. Now that I think of it, I could be the reason they started charging per person.
It is Lakeview farms! You have to buy tickets now...thanks! The last time I was there, Madeline threw up in the car and Brighten was 6 months old and just had her first tooth break thru. Needless to say, that there is a reason we haven't come back in 7 years!
How cute it that!!! Thank you for coming, ALONE (wink, wink). Imagine you coming ALONE without your husband to help. How do you do it????? I would love to tell her to "buck up little camper", but we all know it would do NO good.
You took SOOOO many great pictures on my camera that day. I'll send you a few. Thank you for doing that!!
I love fall. Don't you think the colors are a bit more vibrant this year?? Maybe because of the warmer days, but they are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment