Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was great this year. This photo was taken in North Plains and as you can see, the misty fog was beginning to settle in the fields; perfect for a night of Trick or Treating.
The Wolfe's graciously invited us to join them because we live out in the boonies!
Madeline was a scary witch.
Christian was a zombie.
Brighten was Cinderella.
Anderson was Batman.
Evan was Napoleon Dynamite.
I will post close ups later, but you get the idea! Hope you all had a great time tonight. I have already partaken of several Almond Joys and Butterfingers from my children's stash. Evan is already asleep due to a sugar induced coma, and Patrick and I are now going to watch a movie...

6 comments:

Très Sucré said...

Great costumes and adorable kids! Totally sorry we missed Patrick when he was here. Our life has been...hectic?...to say the least! I think the day he called we were in the ER all day and spent the next couple days recovering from that! Hubby is good though, false alarm! Let me know when he will be here again. When are you coming?

Janessa Couch said...

Those are my two favorite candy bars. You are my kind of girl! Very cute costumes. We had a great time last night by the way! I hope to see a post soon!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Great pix! It was a fabulous night and loved having someone else make dinner for us and CLEANING it up. What could be better than dinner, candy, and friends.

Afton said...

I make my kids give me all their Mounds and Almond Joys. Good thing they don't care for coconut all that much.

We used to live in the boonies when we were on San Juan Island. In fact, most of the island was the boonies and there was just "town" where everyone came to trick or treat. So a few weeks before Halloween, there were donation barrels set up around town where you could drop off bags of candy for all the town homes that got inundated with the rest of the island's kids.

Marah said...

I love the outfits--it must have taken you some time to put them together! I especially loved your little Napoleon Dynamite!

Sue said...

Such fun to see the pixs of the kids for Halloween. It is my favorite part of that holiday! Love ya, Mom