Evidently taking your husband to do the Christmas shopping is not his idea of a fun date....he's all tuckered out. Too bad I was all out of quarters so he could take a ride. :)
I don't even enjoy going to Toys R Us by myself, in the off season. In fact I'm pretty sure Toys R Us's floor plan was modeled on the 9th circle of Hell. (If I'm reading Dante correctly.)
So SO TRUE! In fact, I should have just finished my shopping online. I think Amazon has been my favorite friend this season. Not only were they out of the 2 things that I came for, but they were more expensive than the price online. So guess what, Amazon, with it's free shipping and pajama shopping policy, is my store of choice this year. Dante proof too....
So SO TRUE! In fact, I should have just finished my shopping online. I think Amazon has been my favorite friend this season. Not only were they out of the 2 things that I came for, but they were more expensive than the price online. So guess what, Amazon, with it's free shipping and pajama shopping policy, is my store of choice this year. Dante proof too....
3 comments:
I don't even enjoy going to Toys R Us by myself, in the off season. In fact I'm pretty sure Toys R Us's floor plan was modeled on the 9th circle of Hell. (If I'm reading Dante correctly.)
So SO TRUE! In fact, I should have just finished my shopping online. I think Amazon has been my favorite friend this season. Not only were they out of the 2 things that I came for, but they were more expensive than the price online. So guess what, Amazon, with it's free shipping and pajama shopping policy, is my store of choice this year. Dante proof too....
So SO TRUE! In fact, I should have just finished my shopping online. I think Amazon has been my favorite friend this season. Not only were they out of the 2 things that I came for, but they were more expensive than the price online. So guess what, Amazon, with it's free shipping and pajama shopping policy, is my store of choice this year. Dante proof too....
Post a Comment