Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Necking....


One of my most sensitive spots on my whole body is my neck. I suspect that lots of women are in agreement with me. That would make complete sense since the Twilight series is HOT even with us approaching decrepitude. Have you ever ventured close to a young adult fiction section lately? It seems that every story has been twisted into a vampire romance.

Well this post isn't about Edward sucking the blood out of my creamy white neck, no, this is about adorning our necks. Lately, I have noticed that bigger is better when it comes to neckware. This is not just limited to women and their neckware that resembles an indian chief dressed for a war dance. No, men are doing it too. Have you seen the size of the knots on ties these days? You could hide a pack of fruit snacks in that baby! And don't get me started on scarves...I love them, even on guys... the chunkier, the better right? Well I attempted what would be a slippery slope into bold neckware. I was bored and this is what I could piece together from my treasure trove of jewelry parts.


I'm not in love with the middle one...it needs like 3 more layers inbetween to be classified as over-the-top. I love the black and silver one. That rosette is fab if I do say so myself. And the wood beads with the cotton ribbon is just plain granola. All these three coming soon to a neck near you...

1 comment:

CHMKM said...

I like it. I've always thought the neck is a sexy part of the body to dress up. I just need more jewelry pieces to do just that.