Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Sexiest Man Alive Is....



Remember this guy?  Well I used to watch him on some crazy sitcom...Two Guys A Girl And A Pizza Place.  I fell in love.  He has seriously got the best comedic timing.  And, well, if you have seen the latest in the X-Men movie series, he is ripped!  I mean....well....ok.  He's been voted the sexiest man alive this year by People Magazine.  Now, he is just plain cute with facial hair or without...and I completely agree with People.  But honestly....


The sexiest man alive is the man who brought home dinner, dropped off Madeline at Mutual tonight and just made me popcorn....  :)

1 comment:

Jadie said...

"The sexiest man alive is the man who brought home dinner, dropped off Madeline at Mutual tonight and just made me popcorn...."

Now THAT'S sexy! ;)

Have to say that I love Ryan Reynolds, too--ever since Two Guys A Girl and A Pizza Place! How long did that sitcom last? Two seasons? A season and a half? Nevermind--it upped Ryan's visibility, which is the important thing here. :)