Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Just Can't Stop!!!

So instead of writing a big lengthy post everyday, I'll post a pic of something I am making or found on the cheap.  Excuse the fuzzy pics.  My real camera is sitting on the buffet at my parents house with pics of Thanksgiving.  I'll pick it up soon.
This is my Goodwill find.  $1.99.  Hats are so in right now. I heart it.  And no, I really never wear lipstick that dark anymore.  I'm more of a "nude" shade girl.

4 comments:

Erika said...

I like the dark lipstick! Goes well with the hat. And look how long your hair has gotten! Gorgeous!

Afton said...

I have a friend who wears hats all the time. She says people come up to her and declare, "I wish I could wear hats." She said she used to feel that way too, so she just started wearing them. All you have to do to be able to wear hats is put them on your head. My problem is, once a hat goes on my head, it can't come off for the rest of the day because my hair will be ruined.

Emily said...

I used to think I couldn't wear hats...my head is huge! But I am getting over it. Erika, my hair hasn't been this long since 1997. I plan to grow it a couple more inches. I really thought I couldn't pull off long hair, but I'm finding I can do whatever the heck I want right?! Fine hair be damned!

Afton said...

I'm cross stitching the last sentence of that comment onto a pillow Emily. Love it.