Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cheap Entertainment...No Plug Needed

I get sick of family entertainment in wintertime being about TV or movies...so this is what we do to promote bonding as a family...even the 4 year old can help sort colors or find edges....puzzles, even the ones with missing pieces are fun so go scrounge one up at your local thriftstore.  Better yet...give one as a gift to a family.

2 comments:

Afton said...

I was just getting ready to blog about our 1000 piece Christmas puzzle. I thought it would take us weeks to complete and would be something fun we could work on if we had an extra minute or two. As it turns out, some of us are a tad obsessive and sat at the puzzle for 3 hours and lost all track of time and all we have left now is the blue sky. And I bought it new! I might have to get my next one at Goodwill. Is there any chance of finding a complete puzzle there?

Laings on the go said...

It is such fun to see you guys doing our traditional Christmas season activity. We love working puzzles while we talk and reminisce. Haven't seen any puzzles here but that doesn't mean they aren't here. Have to keep lookin' Love it. and Love you. Mom in Xi'an