Yep, it's a flower clip. I didn't think that I could wear this big feminine mum, but evidently they are all the rage for us grown folk too. Move over little babies, HOT MOMMA is in the HOUSE! I wore this out today and everyone looks at you, so be prepared. Evidently Portlandian's do not accessorize. (I do this in honor of my dear British Great-Granny who was a hat maker...)
Just so you know, you too can make one of these or 5 for just a couple of $'s. Really. 2 bunches of mum's at the Dollar Tree, 5 brads, and 5 hair clips. It's easy, requires no glue and my girls actually made them. Just take all the plastic off the flower petals, stack different sizes, put the brad through the hole and attach to the clip (this is easy with a clip that has a slit on the top). Happy crafting!
1 comment:
I hate to admit that I read anything about Kate Middleton, but evidently, she has become known for her fascinator hats, which are basically, slightly larger versions of what you've created, but with netting and/or feathers. I would say that head and hair accessories may become more popular, but Diana wore hats too and that never caught on over here. You never know.
Post a Comment