Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Christmas

Oh Christmas Tree...your branches were filled with white, gold and green this year...

The Hutch was filled with pearl, silver, and blue....

(one of the three nativities around the house)

The only decor in the formal space besides the stocking hung by the gas lit stove with care....

including the lights hung outside which I took down in 15minutes, this is what all my Christmas decor fits into.  You should have seen the smile on my husbands face when he came home and Christmas was packed away.  The only thing he had to do was put it in the attic.

Simplicity!




4 comments:

Erika said...

Your hutch is so pretty, along with your tree-so delicate looking! Happy New Year to you!! Out with the old, in with the new! ♥

Afton said...

Beautiful! My stuff fits into one of those bins, but I'm not a big Christmas fan. And it was a tight fit. I needed to sit on the lid to get it to close. I just ignored the crunching noises :)

Emily said...

Afton, you are my hero yet again! I gave away a bag of ornaments this year...does that count? Thanks Erika. Happy New Year to you too! Hopefully you will get to see your husband again sometime soon :)!

Laings on the go said...

Emily, your Christmas looks gorgeous. It was fun to see a little through your blog. I loved seeing touches of your creativity. We hope your New Year is a special one for your whole family. Love ya