Your all waiting for this post, I know. The barn party was a huge success. It was a little cold, but all in all, we had a blast. Elder Oaks was in town speaking to our youth, so the babysitting was a little hairy. But for those who attended, they got a well deserved reward! We had great food, great music, great decor, great movies, and a great scare. It was fabulous to see so many friends let down there "hair" and see who they really are! The bloody leg surgery and escaped convict were freaky. I think someone might have actually peed their pants...I wont say who...but you know who you are! And for all of you left at the end of the night when the Girls Gone Wild dance party began, sorry about the crazy dancin...but I wasn't alone...you all had some moves of your own. Let me know if you want some Hip Hop lessons or some Pole Dancing classes....He He!



2 comments:
Great pictures! Thanks again for letting us use your place. It was perfect!!! Hope your family has recuperated from all the gore! I'll see you tomorrow!
Cute pictures. Your home is beautiful, along with your barn.
Post a Comment