Friday, September 5, 2008

When you only have One at Home!


I've been up since 6:00am. Took the garbage out. Made 3 lunches. Made waffles. Drove the kids to the bus stop. Took the recycling out. Checked email. Checked news. Bathed youngest boy after a horrible blowout. Cut hair of two boys. Found belt for Anderson. Fed him 4 times before 10:30 ...he's too skinny. Took him to bus stop at 11:00. Fed Evan twice. Met with Visiting Teachers for an hour. Did 3 loads of laundry. Posted a blog. This is a picture of what a child looks like when mom is busy sweeping the floor and folding laundry. Not only did he have a gross blow out this morning, but while VT's were here, he drank my homemade Blackberry syrup and got it all over himself and the floor, which I cleaned up and not and hour later...white board marker. I just put him down for a nap. This is the life of the last born...

2 comments:

Très Sucré said...

Sounds like Thomas! I can't believe how much Evan looks like you and Anderson looks like Patrick! They are both so dang cute! And those curls! Love it...

Melissa said...

Note to self...no markers in nursery at least when they eat the crayons I can clean it up before parents come!!!