




Madeline is growing up! To say that I am nervous is an understatement. I was definitely not this pretty at 10 1/2. Granted, she is the most responsible and smart child I know, but still, boys will be boys! Well if you know Madeline, she is not a girly girl. She prefers t-shirts and jeans and doesn't give a hoot about what she looks like. That all changed about 6 months ago. She started brushing her hair and matching her clothes. Well she asked me to cut her hair 2 weeks ago, and I finally did it today. The result is shocking. My baby is gone and a Tween has replaced her! Remember how I said that I didn't feel old, well that all changed today.!
2 comments:
She is beautiful! I thought she looked adorable on Saturday at the practice. I did a double take. Great length for her and good haircut mom. You're braver than me.
Post a Comment