Saturday, December 19, 2009

Neighbor Gifts

If you were in Sherwood this Christmas season, this is what you would get.  Granted, I should have just given out a bottle of Martinelli's and called it good, but I have no ability to do something in a small way.  It just goes against my very nature.  So with lovely plates that Patrick picked up at Tai Pan 3 years ago, I plated yummy gifts for a few of our closest friends.  Please don't feel bad if you didn't get one.  I only had 8 plates so it was a very limited selection this year.

Pumpkin cookies drizzled with chocolate glaze ( these are addictive!), Paula Deen's Cinnamon Toast Pecans, Dark Chocolate Walnut Fudge, Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge, Coconut Macaroons, and Glazed Sugar Cookies...(Who am I kidding?  They are all addictive!)  Hope they were enjoyed and to all of you that didn't get a plate of love, know that if I wasn't moving, you would have been on my list!

3 comments:

K kid said...

What can I say? You are a domestic goddess. And you did that while you were getting ready for a move... time for the superwoman cape. =] The treats were fabulous! Thanks!

Erika said...

Sounds yummy. That tiffany-blue sugar on those cookies looks so beautiful! Merry Christmas to you!

Jody said...

Merry Christmas to the Laing Family
May your days be merry and bright and your new year borring for not having to pack up and move again. Best wishes in all your new undertakings. I love to keep in touch with you through your bolg. You're the wonder woman in my eyes! Hugs Jody Walunas