Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I'm a Slacker
I've tried to write 3 posts in the last week, and it just didn't happen...so they sit in my edit list. 1. Lunch ideas for back to school, 2. Carter Reunion in Depth, and 3. Something about Sunday music. Today I ran for 5 miles and every muscle in my body ached. Serves me right for neglecting exercise for 3 weeks in a row. Sunday I walked. Monday I jogged and walked, and today I did my usual route and ran it hard and walked up the hills. If I wasn't such an outstanding cook, I wouldn't need to suffer this much abuse right? (trying to find the humor in it...oh my aching butt!) Me thinks that Mommy is going to have a nervous breakdown if my kids don't go back to school! My favorite saying at the moment is "Go Away!" Serenity now peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know the feeling, "oh, I have so much to do", Emily! And work out is the last in the list somehow... And of course, I can't stop preparing delicious meals for my loved ones!(and I have to try first!)
Loved the "back to school" day, I need so much my routine...
I've been on an emotional roller coaster these last few weeks before school starts. As one of my friends said, don't bother calling me the first day of school. I'll be in full body traction after attempting a back flip on the front lawn after the bus drives off with the kids.
On second thought...roller coaster is not really the right term. I'm on more of an emotional spelunking expedition.
Post a Comment