Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm in a Poopy Mood :(


Momma can't handle NO!

So what should I do instead?

1. Start praying for a "huge calling" that takes all my time, talents and effort?

2. Make another baby?

3. Go back to school...and go into debt?

4. Get a J O B?

5. Overload my children with activities so that I don't notice my lack of growth?

6. Teach my own dance classes to middle school students requiring organization skills that I just don't possess?

7. Lose a gross amount of weight and teach Zumba at the Y?

This girl has to do something this winter after canning, soccer, and football are done....and it has to be creative.

Can't do anything to the hippie house...the kid is probably out unless someone is going to lend me their fertile husband...

Yes, I'm pouting, but at least I'm honest.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm so sorry! Maybe you should look into photography (if you haven't already)--it looks like you're good at it. It's definitely one thing that gets the creative juices flowing, and you live in beautiful Oregon where there's no lack of gorgeous places to photo. I'm finding that this is taking up plenty of my time...maybe a little too much of it...but it's quite enjoyable for me.

I know I don't take rejection well. Out of 20 schools, my husband was rejected to 4 (we still haven't heard from 2 of those 20--OHSU...where are you?). So there could be more rejections, who knows! It's hard to take when you feel that you're highly qualified. That's life I guess. We need something to keep us humble.

Erika said...

Okay, that was me Erika in the above comment, not my daughter! Sorry! I hate it when that happens Ü

Très Sucré said...

They all sound like great ideas! You would be fabulous at any of them! You are a creative genius. In fact, why dont you busy yourself with plans for our bakery??? :)