Note to self: It's school season and scissors will be left out in the most obvious and not so obvious places.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sampson and his powers...
There is a big frown on my face this beautiful morning.
I held my little boy and sang him songs. He looks so different, but still very much like a baby. Mommy can't stop staring at his HUGE noggin. Scissors can destroy so much....I know it will grow back, but curly hair just is not that attractive when it is super short. He also doesn't have the thickest hair either so he pretty much looks like he went through a wood chipper.
Don't worry, I didn't keep the mullet for long... My little cherub is still in there somewhere is he not????
Note to self: It's school season and scissors will be left out in the most obvious and not so obvious places.
Note to self: It's school season and scissors will be left out in the most obvious and not so obvious places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't get over how cute that little face is!!
Oh no, every one of my children have hacked their hair with scissors that are left out. I love his cut though, so cute. He grew up overnight.
Post a Comment