
Beware of Pride...click here
This talk by Ezra T. Benson is a great reminder for us all. It's been on my mind lately. I recognize that I need to work on this and all of us do to some extent or another. Pride is the root of so many sins. I have been prideful in some things that didn't even realize, so today, I am making a more concerted effort to be humble and faithful. I have been such a catastrophic thinker lately and I think we would all do well to remember that God is actually in control and is humbling his people so we can be one step closer to Him. He is preparing us to build His Zion. We must repent. It doesn't matter if we lose our homes, our livelihood's, our things. It doesn't matter if we are right and they are wrong. It doesn't serve us to be defensive or questioning of God or his methods. What matters is what our hearts hold and what we are willing to give up for God. He has so many things in store for us! Glory in that! Glory that this is a cycle of love and of chastening....with a glorious and wondrous reward at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment