The deed has been done. The tears have been shed by little boy and mother alike. A pile of curly blond locks is in our garbage and a few choice curls have been tucked away for safe keeping. My baby looks like a huge boy now! Only after cutting away the mane did I realize the size of this kids noggin! He must have a ten pound head! Seriously, it hurts just looking at his cranium. It was the saddest sight to see him bawling his little eyes out as we chopped away at his "hairs".
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sampson (Evan) loses his powers...
The deed has been done. The tears have been shed by little boy and mother alike. A pile of curly blond locks is in our garbage and a few choice curls have been tucked away for safe keeping. My baby looks like a huge boy now! Only after cutting away the mane did I realize the size of this kids noggin! He must have a ten pound head! Seriously, it hurts just looking at his cranium. It was the saddest sight to see him bawling his little eyes out as we chopped away at his "hairs".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How could you cut that off!!! I would die for those curls! :) He is so gorgeous though I'm sure he looks really handsome without the curls. Can't wait to see the pics. Hey can you email me the info of where you want me to put money for the fridge? Patrick said that it would be easiest if I just deposited it into your account... Thanks again for that! I'm so excited!
Oh my word, he is so cute!!!
He is Dang cute. And he looks more like his daddy with those waves--he is cute too!
Post a Comment