I am in dire need for inspiration this past couple of weeks. I am in a deep funk. And I have so much to do, that it is just too overwhelming to even think about it, let alone, actual do it. If I come out of this week without suffering a nervous break down, it will be a miracle.
When I get so overcome,
I read this:
I speech I read
I watch this:
dance routine
I look at this:


And I dream of this:

Happy March....may I make it through.
3 comments:
I am right there with you!!!! I wish I could just get on top of one thing, then maybe it wouldn't feel so hopeless.
My malaise has come from not being able to do what I want to do. Like go out to dinner with my husband or take a family vacation, just to name a few. Seems so incredibly shallow now that I type it out, but recently I've felt on the edge of something and I just know that I have to keep going and ignore that thing that is trying to drag me down until I can get past it. Can not wallow. Must put head down and keep moving forward. Planting 2 rows of peas and 2 rows of lettuce today helped immensely. Still . . .
malaise...what a great word. I have come to the conclusion that I might need a light box and that blah turns into mild depression in March and that budgeting for a vacation where there is actual sun would be good.
Post a Comment