Saturday, January 1, 2011

My First Youtube video

Ok folks, third time is the charm.  I got a Flip Video Camera for Christmas and I can take videos and download them onto my computer for personal viewing just fine, but am having no success with blogger or facebook when it comes to sharing, so I turned to youtube.  Hopefully you can see my very first video about Christian's Christmas gift here.  I don't think it needs any explanation, just that my boy is definitely all boy and has been since he was small.

If you don't know me personally, welcome to my voice....  Hope you have a good laugh if you know Christian, you will.

4 comments:

me said...

You sound just like I remember!

Afton said...

That is hilarious!

Emily said...

And from his sisters no less....

Très Sucré said...

I can't believe I just saw this! That is the funniest thing EVER!