I was a sexy Goth girl for Halloween and my husband was the biker guy tatted up beyond belief.
He picked out his own costume this year and was pretty proud of him. Secretly, I must have a little bad girl inside of me because I thoroughly enjoyed wearing knee high black boots and fishnet stockings with long leather gloves and freaky hair.My children have become more creative when it comes to costumes due to the lack of television personalities that are aloud to enter our home, so Mummy,
Now on for the games...NANOWRIMO games that is. Tomorrow the novel writing begins and normal life ends. Not only do I have to write 1667 words a day for the next month, but I have to still have a normal life and teach a Super Saturday craft in two weeks, and make 60 gifts for Relief Society and make ornaments for my Christmas tree. I've hatched a seemingly impossible plan! Not only will my laptop follow me everywhere, but I have to bake "cookies" for my tree, paint and glue baubles, embroider mangers and paint frames, but I also have to care for my 5 children, keep the house in order and make all the Christmas gifts. Yes you heard me right. I am making everything this year. The only stuff that isn't homemade is the gifts coming from Santa and the stocking stuffers. Am I nuts? Yes...Nuts@!! But mark my words, I will do it if it kills me. Because not only is it cheaper, but I think I'm pretty good at it too. Who needs another Obama Chia Pet anyway right? I can't really list my gifts for fear that those who will be receiving them will find out but lets just say that all my "talents" will get used. So on your mark...get set...GOOOO!
4 comments:
Good for you doing the writing contest but wow are you a busy girl. I love your costume.
Okay, I've heard of NaBloPoMo--but what's this NaWroLoMo or NaWrNoMo (whatever!) thing? Are you writing a novel?? Anyhoo--very impressed with the all homemade goal--you rock, girl! (and not just when you are dressed as a sexy goth!!) ;)
I didn't write anything yesterday but did do a chapter outline in Stake Conference. Only during the songs though. (well, mostly).
Post a Comment