I'm too sexy for my garden boots!
Only a few more of these left...
We have a few hundred of these baby grapes...I could have a vineyard up here.
Baby Acorn squash beat all the rest.
Very first ripe blueberry...it promptly got popped into my mouth...yumm!
Most of them still look like this.
It's calling my name
The first tomatoes hiding.
These are such a great snack.
Not enough to freeze, but enough for a sweet salad addition.
You cannot imagine what these smell like!
This lavender one is so fragrant, it's intoxicating, especially in the hot sun.
There is beauty all around.
Shastas are over 4 feet tall.
And the lavender is covered in bees and bunches are drying in the pantry.
I love my garden!
2 comments:
Love it!!! And I love those hot garden boots! I want some!
I'm a sucker for a garden! There is nothing like seeing what can grow out of some dirt and seeds! And nothing beats popping food in your mouth, straight from the garden! The feeling and the taste are fantastic!
Rebecca
Post a Comment