Monday, May 4, 2009

Internet Working!

My Kitchen....the crazy art will be covered soon by drapes.

Sherwood must be the land of the Gods...I am serious. Today, I slept in until 10. Then I took a leisurely bath for an hour. I made lunch for the kids and emptied a few boxes (they don't start school until tomorrow). Then I took a nap. Yes...I am soooo tired. Not just from the move and cleaning, but this crazy illness I have that knocks me out. And like Santa, the internet guy shows up at my door. Normally I wouldn't let a man into my home that I hadn't called, but this guy said he saw that we had tried to hook up the signal and just wanted to know when we would like to sign up...come on in! Christian had somehow got our router hooked up...yes I know what a router is, but haven't a clue how exactly he made this "magic" happen. So they sent this nice man to our home and it was the best wake up call I could have received. Now I am connected again. And I don't even have to pay until the end of the month...How sweet is that?!

6 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

It looks like your windows in your kitchen give you a gorgous view! I hope you feel better quickly!

Erika said...

I was thinking the exact same thing--what a view! Looks great, funky art and all!

Janessa Couch said...

Yeah, it looks like you live high on a hill somewhere. How is your new ward?

Emily said...

I can see Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, Mt. Rainier, and Mt. Adams?...the Olympic Range on a really good day, all from my kitchen! The view is to die for and there is a 180 degree deck. This summer should be quite the photo opportunity. Ok, I can't tell a lie, the ward is fabulous! Everyone is very friendly and my kids have friends already in their school. It helps when everyone in your ward goes to the same school. I'm sure it's like that in Banks but for us Janessa, it's just plain hard because everyone is just so stinkin far away!

Afton said...

It does look beautiful. I felt like every home we were in had a better and better view until we finally had a view of the Olympic Range, Victoria BC, Port Angeles, WA, and could see orcas swimming by from our living room window.

Unfortunately, I don't think anything will ever top that.

But 4 major mountains/volcanoes would sure come close.

Marah said...

Glad to see you are moving around some. Love that view.