Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brighten is Baptized


My Baby looking so grown up :(





She lost a tooth the day before...
This is my Beautiful Brighten that is not Baby Brighten anymore. Although I think I could still call her Bitty Brighten because she is a tiny little thing. I made the dress out of extra drapery lining I had from drapes I made 2 years ago and the beads were from a project that I never completed...all in all, the dress cost 2.99 for the ribbon. The buttons were even free as they appeared miraclously on the ground outside our barn one day. Totally not joking either...the Lord works in mysterious ways.
She is now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I imagine great things in her future. She is a strong one...like her mother.

3 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

Brighten looks so pretty!

Très Sucré said...

Congrats Brighten! Wish we could have been there! We love you guys!

Erika said...

That first picture is so precious. Beautiful dress--I wish I could do that.