Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I know coveting is wrong....

but this kitchen, laundry, catering kitchen, greenhouse, garden, etc...made me weep it is so beautiful. In my ever so humble opinion, it's price tag is a steal too. Too bad I don't have an extra 1.3 million sitting around burning a hole in my mattress. If I had to design a kitchen for myself or a laundry room or a catering kitchen....this would be EXACTLY what I would do. Don't the cabinets look familiar? I think they are the exact ones I had in Utah....gives me things to dream about at night....I think I might have an obsession with food preparation?! Click on the link below to drool with me.

The ULTIMATE Homemakers Home

5 comments:

Très Sucré said...

Oh man! I wish I didn't look at that! AMAZING!

Jody said...

Oh my goodness!!! Just give me the outdoor living area, the garden area and potting shed and I could easily be a happy camper!!!

Afton said...

Yeah, I'll take the potting shed. That's the nicest looking "shed" I've ever seen.

Nikki Painter said...

my house is pretty nice isn't it??!!

Lyon Pride said...

I agree that house is gorgeous. At least we can have dreams!