Saturday, January 10, 2009
Ode to Fat Pants
Two big garbage bags are going to some Goodwill down the street. No longer will my closet be cluttered with tent like shirts and sweaters or anything with numbers too big to count on two hands...it's over. My love affair with fat is gone. I don't need it anymore. Am I the size that I want to be or know that I can be, No! But I will be achieving that goal in the near future. My belt is on the last hole, so I must go to the store soon...kind of a cool milestone for me. Maybe it was seeing the cruise pics that I took 3 years ago that rocked me into reality that I was not looking good, but I have no desire to ever look that way again...Am I addicted, YOU BET!! Yesterday, I even broke my cardinal rule and took 2 showers. ( I have the worlds most sensitive skin and I dry up like a 3 month old Christmas tree if I am not careful..) Having a morning YW meeting through my schedule out of wack so I didn't work out until 5:00. I couldn't very well go scrapbooking all sweaty...and I am soaked, hair wet, clothes sopping when I get done. So Fat Pants, you are going to be someone else's crutch. Don't worry, your friends, the skinny pants will be joining you soon in the bargain bin at Goodwill. They will be replaced by designer jeans that will probably get worn on a daily basis because said owner will be so glad to fit into fashionable clothes again. Fat pants, 5 kids created the need for you, but they don't get a say anymore. Ho Ho's are your friends, along with mash potatoes made with cream, but the owner of your baggy waist doesn't need your comfortable roominess. She has no "muffin top" to make her turn to you in her hour of need. Good bye, my wicked friend. You are no longer needed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations, you look great. How did you Christmas gift for your hubbie go? I bet he loved it.
That's awesome! Way to go! I love your determination.
Post a Comment