The Secret ingredient to the sauce...capers!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
German Food
My very favorite companion on my mission was from Switzerland. She was Swiss German, but still....I loved all the German Tour Groups that I took through the Visitors Center in St. George. They were very polite. I have always wanted to go to Germany and hopefully Patrick will hit it big and we can take a train ride from Italy to Germany...This is my ode to German Food...German Meatballs with Spatzle (little Egg dumplings,aka: Noodles!) Kids love it, Husband loves it. Now if I could just get my husband to like all things Cabbage then we could round out the meal. I am praying that someday he will love curry and then we could have an Indian night. Who doesn't love a good flat bread with lentils and a gorgeous curry?!!! But that is a different post...
The Secret ingredient to the sauce...capers!
The Secret ingredient to the sauce...capers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never seen "non-pareil" associated with capers. Your dish looks delish. Isn't it great when you find a meal the whole family loves?
Now this looks to die for, though how Patrick can NOT like Rot Kohl is beyond me. I love capers in stuff. Send the recipe.
Post a Comment