Tuesday, April 1, 2008



Italy....Patrick's other home. He loves Italy. He speaks italian every chance he gets. One of the perks of owning your company is traveling to where the clients are. I have been home with the kids during spring break without him for over a week with no end in sight. Don't worry...he wanted me to come, but I knew that it would be all business and when I go to Italy for the first time, it will be for pleasure. This picture is of San Marino in central Italy. I have no idea what this castle is. So if any of you want to school me on how to download and then import photos to my computer then I could share all that is going on in my family. Half of my disk loaded but I can't get them into a program to edit them....I am too old to figure this crap out!
For those of you who knew be before Evan was born, I made bread alot. Well I don't think I have attempted it since he was born...no longer. I am the bread queen now! If you ever need a good recipe, I have plenty. Funny thing is that since I started making it, I am not hungry anymore. One slice and I am good to go...this is going to be a great diet! Whole milk, butter, and bread! Sweeet!

3 comments:

Très Sucré said...

That sounds like a diet i could actually stick too :) Hope all is well with you guys! I too am not the most computer savvy, so if I can figure out how to download pictures, anyone can! i wish you lived closer and i would come and show you! Godd luck! When is your hubby coming home?

Emily said...

Not till Saturday! He will have been gone 13 days! I have done it before, but my new computer is a mac and I can't seem to get the iphoto to download and edit right! So frustrating. What does Svatia think of you going to school? Is he going to babysit the kids?

Aimee Jager said...

You are crazy for not going with him Em! That would've been so fun....even if you were having fun by yourself! I'm dying to go to Italy too.
The bread diet sounds delightful! I could eat bread all day!