So I am not able to figure out the whole download of the camera pics still, so I thought I would fill out this cute questionaire that a friend sent me so that you can know me better.
Four jobs I've held: Bank Teller, Office Manager, Janitor at Ricks College, High School Dance Team Coach
Four places I've lived: Portland Oregon, Eagle River Alaska, Sandy Utah, Sacramento California
Four tv shows I used to watch: Medium, Jericho, Divine Designs, American Idol
Four movies I've seen more than once: Pride and Prejudice, The Best Two Years, Over The Hedge(never seen the actual picture but have heard it in the background while driving at least 50 times), A River Runs Through It (Brad Pitt is HOTT!!)
Four places I've been: To Hell and Back!, Carribean, Navoo Illinois, New Orleans...Yuck!
Four people who email me regularly, Marcy, Glenn Beck, Moms group, my husband
Four foods I like to eat: Costco roasted Chicken, expensive ice cream, chocolate anything, fresh sauteed green beans
Four places I'd like to go: to Heaven, to my new house, to Austria, and to Zambia
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year: My garden, Finding a house, Anderson going to Kindergarten, my house in Utah selling.
1 comment:
Wow!! Thanks for blogging, finding my blog, COMMENTING on my blog and directing me to your blog. I love my blog, I clearly need a life. My e-mail is aftons mail at verizon dot net. I thought you were already settled in Oregon (Sherwood?) and all that stuff. I bug Kelly for info on you from time to time when I see her at Bunco. I'll be checking in now that I know where to find you.
Post a Comment