Isn't it amazing?!!! Can't tell you how many people have outed themselves to me personally that read my blog but never comment in the past few months. Which leads me to wonder, how many people out there read my blog, never comment, and never tell me about it? It's like the black widow theory that was circulating in California at the time I lived there. If you see one black widow, there are 5 more lurking in the unseen cracks around your house. So the 4 I saw meant I had 20 hanging out around my house! Gross and creepy when it comes to deadly spiders, but not so bad when it comes to people who might actually find me funny and enjoy my writing. In any case, thanks. If you think I suck, thanks for not commenting about my lack of correct english usage (if you only knew that I banned my husband from reading my blog because he feels the need to edit my work...it's his addiction to edit). And if you enjoy what you read, then my job is done. I just want to share what's in my head, however crazy and disjointed it sometimes is. It's who I am.
So for all of my adoring fans, I will not be selling my underwear on the internet or sending out glossy head shots signed in sharpie marker, but rather, if you have never left a comment, out yourself and I will randomly pick one of you to receive a $10 gift card to Red Robin,Target, or Sweetest Thing (you choose) so you can spend some quality time off of your computer! :)))))))
6 comments:
I don't know if I count as "outting myself" since I've been out for a while. I very much enjoy your disjointed ramblings. :)
I am a regular reader of your blog, but I don't think this is "outing" myself
I have the same wish that people who read my blog would comment once in a while so I could have the mental pat-on-the-back of knowing that someone besides myself enjoys it... :)
I'm one of those people who stalked your blog for a while before saying "hi" and I'm so glad I finally did because it has been so fun getting to know you! You got it going on! Your blog is always a joy to read.
I am a visitor to your front porch...I always enjoy what you have to say. I, also, like when you visit my blog! Thanks!
I keep hoping you'll post more pictures of those delicious cupcakes! Nom nom nom... :)
Well we got one anon...good job. All of you, I appreciate you frequenting my blog and I hope I return the favor. I'm doing an assignment for school about blogging and the benefits of it. So you might be quoted...hope that is ok! (I'll change your names to protect you...:))
Post a Comment