Monday, May 10, 2010

Ecstasy

Daydreaming, reading Ethan Frome and Hugh Nibley collected works on the Old Testament, burying my feet in the sand, listening to music while napping on the sand, eating seafood, watching my kids enjoy themselves...that is ecstasy.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Does sound divine, especially the seafood part. Ü

Jadie said...

Jealous!! So glad you had a great time--you deserved it.

Nikki said...

Hello. I am one of those that reads your blog and never comments. I am Erika's sis-in-law. I realy enjoy your posts! I haven't read for quite a while. Love it that you take your kids to the city to learn. Loved the scripture farewell. Loved the ancestors one. I'll stop in more often. Nikki

Emily said...

Oh Nikki...thanks for outing yourself! I'm glad to know you. It's kinda funny, but Erika and I were both blog lurkers to each other and have one mutual friend in Afton. So how's that for a small world?! Erika, I had leftover crab last night and just you wait until you live on the coast again, it tastes totally different than the inland stuff you get in Utah.