Sunday, May 25, 2008
Moving Day
Yikes! Sorry I haven't written. Things have been a little crazy here in the Laing Insane Home. We are yet again moving our large brood to a new home. Our home has not sold in Utah, but we have had quite a few lookers. Patrick has been amazing. I swear he poops money! Luckily, I saved the boxes from our move in October. All I can say, is that if the stars align and we get into this house, I really don't care what it looks like, as long as it is psuedo mine. Yes, I know I cannot technically buy it, but as long as I can paint, and plant flowers, then it is the next best thing. The kids can maintain their school and our ward, and mommy can have a comprimise with daddy. 3/4 of an Acre ain't too shabby in good old Stumptown. And since it is zoned residential/agricultural, I can have my chickens and still live in the city...go figure. Now I am not going to post a pic of this so called villa we will be leasing to own until my hot little hand signs some kind of official document. I've learned the hard way that things can change. So this week will be filled with packing tape and frozen pizza. Screw the diet. Damn the schedule and to Hell with the homework....I have to move! To be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Good luck! Coming to Utah anytime soon? We'd love to see you all...Dusti
Chickens? Really? I'm jealous, even though I have, like, the worst chicken story ever which involves a face plant into the mucky, poopy floor of the chicken coop in my brand new back to school clothes and an hour in the tub and repeated washings that didn't seem to remove the smell totally. Sigh...good times.
Post a Comment