Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I have one more week of school, but I thought I better update my blog for my handful of loyal followers or else I might be hunted down and whipped with a wet noodle!



Fort day was a huge success with the whole Shrek series watched plus a large amount of preteen girly movies with Lizzie Maguire and the like. Yes, I let my children gorge on crack food...junior mints, rootbeer, squirt, doritos, bottlecaps, and reeses pieces.  And of course the fort was left up for a few days.
Then since garden day was rained out, we opted for Rock Band day.  My children quite enjoy this.  Especially Evan.  He's very posessive of the drums and if you try and help him, he will bite your head off...do not touch his sticks!

Of course the crowning glory of the week was going to the beach.  We went with our friends, the Roberts.  We love them and happened to have the best luck because it was sunny the entire time we were there!  I'll let the pics speak for themselves....















1 comment:

Erika said...

Totally and completely beautiful!! We are gearing up for our spring break in a couple weeks. Hope we can find some fun things to do like you did!