(This house is up the street from me...It looks like a fairytale doesn't it? I half expect 7 little men to pop out the front every morning on my way to preschool!)
....Those are the words uttered by my friend upon driving through the forested suburbs of Portland. I spent the better part of the week playing tour guide for a friend and her family. They have been our friends for 8 years. Now that we live in Lake Oswego, we never see them because they are living in Salt Lake City. That is about to change. In a month, my cooking partner in crime, will be moving to the great NW and her husband will be working with my husband. She is truly a talented individual and I wanted to share her website. Dusti is the baker extraordinaire. I dream of opening a bakery with her someday. She is also a great cook. It's rare to find someone that is as passionate about something as you. It is equally rare to have their husband get along with your husband, and even work together. It is still more rare that 2 of my children are bestest friends with her 2 children. Can you tell I am a little excited that she is moving here? So no exciting blog this week. Maybe I will get around to felting these great valentine decorations that I went to Goodwill and bought hideous pink sweaters for....maybe in a few days.... After I do all the laundry and homework and work off the 5 pounds I gained while our friends were here. But you know....I wouldn't have it any other way.
1 comment:
You. Are. So. Lucky!!!! I've been trying to get any one of my sibs to move up here. Well, I take that back. My brother can stay right where he is. But my other brother or sisters...I would love to have them move up here. You are living my dream.
Post a Comment