We've had 3 sunny days in 3 months...literally. It doesn't seem to affect the roses that I love so much. Not a fan of hybrids but love a good garden variety shrub rose or cabbage rose. Can't get enough of these beauties.
Roses make me happy. 3 sides of our house are covered with rose bushes and they're all in full bloom too. I've been picking them like crazy--even made a boutineire (sp) for Ry to wear on Father's Day. Gorgeous. I'll miss them when we move.
I love the pics of your girl's rooms. You always have such good ideas. Where are you moving?
We are moving to Lake Oswego...just across the freeway from Sherwood into my old neighborhood that I grew up in. It's a really long story but completely necessary. We are lucky and found a fabulous house that is bigger than this one, nicer, and roughly the same price. Just wait until I post pics of the garden in the new house...I can't wait!
2 comments:
Roses make me happy. 3 sides of our house are covered with rose bushes and they're all in full bloom too. I've been picking them like crazy--even made a boutineire (sp) for Ry to wear on Father's Day. Gorgeous. I'll miss them when we move.
I love the pics of your girl's rooms. You always have such good ideas. Where are you moving?
We are moving to Lake Oswego...just across the freeway from Sherwood into my old neighborhood that I grew up in. It's a really long story but completely necessary. We are lucky and found a fabulous house that is bigger than this one, nicer, and roughly the same price. Just wait until I post pics of the garden in the new house...I can't wait!
Post a Comment