Friday, April 16, 2010

The Break That Wasn't



I just had to put this up, because I know some of you own the "Keep Calm and Carry On" version of this artwork.  Instead of throw stuff, it should have said throw up stuff.   Really, who gets the stomach flu when it's gorgeous and green?  Me, that's who.

Don't mind me.  I'll yell a little in my pillow and then get over it.  Seems to me, that I do better when I don't have much free time.  I actually get more accomplished and my ADD doesn't dominate.   My breaks become chaos.  So here's to 14 credits, doing a few side design jobs, babysitting, being a fabulous wife and mother, another secret endeavor that shall remain that way so I don't jinx myself, finishing my kids bedrooms, giving a talk, doing my calling, and gardening for the next few weeks.  Sounds like fun huh?

5 comments:

Erika said...

Love it Emily! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jadie said...

Sorry you're illin'! Love the "freak out and throw stuff." It's been my motto for years. ;)

Afton said...

Sometimes freaking out and throwing stuff is the only way to feel better. I suggest throwing things at people who are staying calm and carrying on. Cause they can be so annoying sometimes.

Emily said...

I am feeling much better ladies and Afton, you have such a great sense of humor!

Jadie said...

Amen, Afton!!