Monday, June 2, 2008

We Have Lift off!! Houston...

Our family rented the Astronaut Farmer this weekend. I so could relate to the wife. Letting your husband have his dream is scary and stressful and downright insane....but sometimes it actually works out, Go Figure! Well this year has been filled with exhausting ups and downs, but I am glad that we didn't give in. Our pens touched paper today to lease a thirty acre paradise with a quaint farmhouse. The barn is amazing. Persistence pays off. Chickens, Goats, two Lamas, blueberries, apples, organic garden, all of it is ours to do with what we will! For all those that prayed for us, thanks. It worked! So Patrick gets his dream of owning his own company and I get my dream of living on a farm (not just a piece of land and a house with no other purpose...there has to be a purpose....mowing 5 acres of lawn does not serve a purpose). So pray for me that I can move yet again without killing my husband or my kids.

2 comments:

Très Sucré said...

Congrats! Sounds great!

Aimee Jager said...

I'm excited for you guys! Send pics when you get some time! I'd love to see the place :)